Our Lady of Guadalupe Discipleship Center
Chapel and Retreat Center
Primary Campus of Guadalupe Bible College (GBC)
"Come let us come up to the Lord's mountain… That He may instruct us in His ways, and we may walk in His paths." (Is.2:3)
JESUS CALLS ALL CHRISTIANS TO GROW AS HIS DISCIPLES
“Go therefore, and make disciples of all nations … teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20).
“Go out into the whole world and proclaim the Gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15).
Fr. Albert Lauer, the founder of Presentation Ministries, developed the 40-Day Discipleship Formation and established the campus at Our Lady of Guadalupe Discipleship Center in Adams County, Ohio. During his life, many people came to him for spiritual guidance and formation. This Forty Day Formation may be done over a period of time on weekends or in one summer of on-going retreats.
40 DAY DISCIPLESHIP FORMATION
What is it?
The 40-Day Discipleship Formation is a deeper experience of the teachings of the Catholic Church and the Bible in the context of the Sacraments and Christian community.
The Church encourages adult Catholics to renew and live their baptism through catechesis and formation. Father Lauer was inspired to provide this teaching and formation for disciples of Jesus.
Who should participate?
Anyone who hungers for a closer union with our Lord is encouraged to participate.
One “forty-day graduate” wrote, “I was surprised at how much understanding I gained from these teachings about the difficult times in my life. I was 35 years old and a daily communicant when I discovered how little I knew about myself.”
Everyone is invited to these retreats and all retreats qualify for credit for the 40 Day Discipleship Formation and Guadalupe Bible College.
- February 19, 2022 who am i in christ?
- March 18, 2022 women's retreat ~ mary: woman of strength
- April 8, 2022 spiritual warfare retreat: the battle belongs to the lord!
- April 22, 2022 the consolation of the holy spirit: strength in the challenge of widowhood (rescheduled from fall 2021)
- April 22, 2022 healing the broken-hearted - a retreat for the divorced and separated (rescheduled from fall 2021)
- May 13, 2022 basic training: solid food for disciples of christ
- June 17, 2022 40 hours devotion and family campout
- June 20, 2022 family vacation with the lord!
- June 24, 2022 living in reality
- June 27, 2022 how do i seek the kingdom of god?
- June 29, 2022 lifestyle in the spirit
- July 6, 2022 intimacy with god - the seven sacraments
- July 8, 2022 who am i in christ?
- July 22, 2022 the 2022 bible institute
- August 19, 2022 single catholics retreat
- September 16, 2022 consolation of the holy spirit: strength in the challenge of widowhood
- September 16, 2022 healing the broken hearted: a retreat for divorced or separated
- October 21, 2022 proclaiming the kigndom of god: the gospel of matthew
- November 11, 2022 married couples' retreat
- December 2, 2022 men's retreat